Wednesday 8 August 2018

Welcome to Fieldsway Scenics

Introduction.
Thanks for visiting my new page. Fieldsway Scenics is a new terrain and painting service for wargamers and role players. With over 30 years experience painting miniatures and building terrain for my personal games and various groups I have now embarked on a new project and now offer my services for commission painting and terrain building work. 

kaygillick@btinternet.com

Background.
As mentioned previously I have been gaming for over 30 years and began, as many others, with 1/72 Airfix Napoleonics. I remember many evenings spent at the dining room table painting French troops to take on my friends British. I then discovered AD&D and many late nights were spent fighting against hordes of undead or armies of goblins! Later I moved up to Oldham and joined the Mailed Fist Wargames Club in Hyde and it was there that I discovered many more periods and I began to wargame 15mm Colonial, 15mm SYW, 6mm WW2 and 6mm Cold War. Nowadays I organise the Cold War Commanders Wargames Group which host gaming weekends at various venues throughout the UK including the Deeside Defenders in Broughton and The Grimsby Wargames Society as well as putting on large display games at the Joy of Six Show in Sheffield. I also assist with terrain and forces for the Crisis Point weekends held every year in the picturesque village of Dungworth near Sheffield. Currently I game many periods, mainly 6mm Cold War using Cold War Commander, but I also game WW1 in 6mm and 20mm using GWSH and Arc of Fire, WW2 in 6mm, 15mm and 20mm using Blitzkrieg Commander, Chain of Command and Battlegroup, Napoleonics in 10mm using Blucher and General d'Armee, ACW in 6mm using Altar of Freedom and Sci Fi in 6mm and 15mm using Future War Commander and Gruntz. 

Cold War Commanders 2017 - Grimsby Wargames Society

Fieldsway Scenics.
Started in 2018 Fieldsway Scenics is a bespoke terrain making and figure painting service aimed at the wargamer and role player. The Painting Service is primarily aimed at 6mm -20mm scales as this is the area I have the most experience in. All periods considered from ancients to moderns and from fantasy to sci-fi. The Terrain Building Service is aimed at 6mm - 28mm gamers. If there is something you would like me to have a look at and you're not sure if I will be interested just drop me an email and I will happily take a look.

Heroics & Ros 6mm British Centurion Mk.13

Heroics & Ros 6mm Danish Mk.V DK2

All enquiries should be emailed to kaygillick@btinternet.com. Please mention Fieldsway Scenics in the email subject line. Enquiries are treated in the strictest confidence and are not binding. If you just want a quote or have a question please do not hesitate in getting in touch. 

For a copy of the Painting Service Price List and Information please get in touch and I will email a copy. For Terrain work please get in touch to discuss requirements and to request a quotation.

20mm Scale Scratchbuilt Hotel

Thanks for looking :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment